Jump to the content zone at the center

[For job hunting] How do I find a job through the Office? What documents should I provide?

There are three ways to start:
(1) Bring your ID card or ID documents (including residence permit) to the nearest Employment Services Station and register with our service staff.
(2) Search jobs at our “Taipei Job Bank”(Chinese) website www.okwork.gov.tw
(3) And call our employment services hotline at (02)2597-2222.