Jump to the content zone at the center

We are organizing a charity event and would like to apply for the approval of using a section of road as the event ground. What do we have to do to apply for the approval?

For charity events, the application is filed to Department of Transportation or Cultural Affairs, Taipei City Government according to the “Taipei City Government’s Rules for Management of Using Roads for Temporary Events.” The Assembly and Parade Act does not apply in this case.