Jump to the content zone at the center

What are the procedures when the public wishes to have road-crossing facilities built, such as overpasses or under-passes?

Please send a letter, provided with details of the name of this lot/land number/lane legibly, to New Construction Office, Public Works Department, Taipei City Government (Address: 5F., South Wing, No.1, City Hall Rd., Xinyi District, Taipei City 11008, Taiwan, R.O.C.). Reply will be made after finding out the relevant information.