Jump to the content zone at the center

Where a lane, land section or land number has been classified as a planning road, shall the land or when shall the land be expropriated for development? Or is it necessary to make a suggestion to the city government for relevant development works?

Please specify the land section, land number or lane and send detailed information to the New Construction Office, Public Works Department, Taipei City Government (Address: South District, 4F, No. 1, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City). The Office will reply upon verification of relevant details.