Jump to the content zone at the center

Taipei City Goverment

Civil Affairs

How do foreign persons attend Taipei City’s Joint Wedding Ceremony?


  1. Both parties must be single, and at least one of them should have household registration in this city, work in this city, or study in this city.
  2. Foreigners must submit passport copies and documents proving unmarried status, along with a Chinese translation of those documents which has been certified by an overseas Taipei Representative Office.