Taipei City Government LOGO

You are here: Home > FAQ > Exhibition/ Recreation/ Sports
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back

Exhibition/ Recreation/ Sports

How can I rent the 4th floor Conference Room?

Simply check “Site Enquiry” →“Conference Room” on the TTC website for availability.

Or check Taipei e-services website ( to apply on-line, or download the application form and fax it to the designated number.
For enquiries, contact 02-2577-5931 Ext. 356.

  • Hit: 5973
  • Updated: 2013/5/14 11:04
  • Reviewed: 2014/5/26 11:27

  • Source: Taipei City Arts Promotion Office