Taipei City Government LOGO

You are here: Home > FAQ > Exhibition/ Recreation/ Sports
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back

Exhibition/ Recreation/ Sports

How can one apply for exhibition space at the TCAPO Main Hall?

To apply to use of exhibition space, one should apply in January the current year to use exhibition space in January to June of the following year. For use from July to December in the following year, one should apply by July of the current year. After application, the TCAPO will hold a review conference, and once an application has been accepted the event will be listed on the official schedule. These rulings do not apply to exhibitions held by TCAPO or exhibitions invited by TCAPO.

  • Hit: 7295
  • Updated: 2016/11/1 11:45
  • Reviewed: 2017/11/23 11:08

  • Source: Taipei City Arts Promotion Office